We can also arrange for your imported personal used or new car/motorcycle to be licensed and registered in Hong Kong.

Tom Wilson is also a former HK government vehicle examiner and is very familar with the HK vehicle testing regulations and importation requirements.

Example of our services:

- Collection of car from unloading area and delivery to customer car park.
- Correspondence and meetings with Environmental Protection 
  Department to arrange for exhaust emission and noise emission
  approval or exemption if required.
- Correspondence and meetings with Customs Department to assist in
  evaluation of vehicle.
- Booking of government inspection.
- Collecting vehicle and escorting through government inspection and
  return to customer car park.

Please contact us for more information.
Import Private car / Motorcycle.